Meet Sandeep Tangella – our first purchaser

Hear from Sandeep Tangella on why he chose to build his first home in Windermere.

Continue Reading

Don’t take our word for it. Hear what our purchasers have to say.

Our testimonials remind us of the positive impact our community will have on the lives of so many families who have decided to live at Windermere.

Continue Reading

Got a question to ask? We’re here to help!

Buying your first block of land and building your dream home might seem like a daunting experience.

Continue Reading

What’s on – March 2019

With night markets and cultural festivals, environmental activities and workshops packed into March, you’ll have a hard time finding an excuse to stay indoors!

Continue Reading

Discover why Melbourne is the envy of cities around the world

Situated only 38 kilometres from Windermere, the city of Melbourne is regularly touted as Australia’s ‘cultural capital’.

Continue Reading

Early learning centre coming to Windermere

We’re pleased to announce that a proposal for a state-of-the-art early learning centre is currently in preparation for lodgement with the Department of Education and Training Victoria.

Continue Reading

A celebration of our local history

Today, as we each gather to reflect on and celebrate Australia’s history in our own ways, we thought it might be a timely opportunity to look back at the history of Wyndham District and how it’s evolved over the last 157 years.

Continue Reading

Splash your way through Summer

Keep the whole family entertained and cool this summer with this local water play hot spots.

Continue Reading

The year that was at Windermere

It’s been a busy and successful 2018 at Windermere, with plenty of activity, both in the Sales Gallery, and on the construction site.

Continue Reading

Choice of schools on-site a lure for families at new estate

There is no doubt that education is one of the big selling points at Windermere estate by Country Garden Australia.

Continue Reading

What’s on in the west – December 2018

Summer, school holidays, Santa and so much more!

Continue Reading

What’s on in the west – November 2018

With summer on the way and the weather warming up, there are a lot of fun-filled family activities to do in Wyndham Vale and Werribee.

Continue Reading

Land for sale Mambourin

Grow into life at Windermere
Find the perfect lot
Register Form (updated)
I have read and accepted the Privacy Policy and the Terms of Use.
I have read and accept the Collection Notice and Privacy Policy of Risland and the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use of Risland's agent, Oliver Hume. By submitting this form I acknowledge that I will be automatically added to the Windermere database to receive news and further information from time to time and I am aware that I can opt out of this at any time.
Register Now